Unfortunately, we are not able to alter our recipes to accommodate individual requests.
- Please note: If you order a large entrée and it is unavailable we will substitute 2 small entrees in its place (same amount of food, just two containers).
- Please note: due to high demand, fresh options may be substituted for frozen options. Thank you for your understanding and support.
- Delivery days are Monday-Friday.
- Your order will arrive between 10am and 6pm on your scheduled delivery date.
- If you will not be home, please leave a cooler with ice packs on your porch.
- If there is no cooler left outside, the driver will ring your doorbell and leave your bags at your door.
- Donovan’s Dish is not responsible for any damaged orders or compromised food packaging once delivered to recipient or left at door.
PRICING & FEES
- Each delivery order total may include a delivery fee. Holiday deliveries, such as Thanksgiving, may have an increased delivery fee because of order sizes and prep times.
- $35 minimum order for delivery.
- A 8.75% packaged goods sales tax will be applied to the subtotal of every order in accordance with Wake County, North Carolina food & beverage tax law.
EMAILS & LIST SUBSCRIPTION
- Donovan’s Dish will never share your information with anyone else.
ACCOUNT & SECURE INFORMATION LIABILITY
- Donovan’s Dish respects customer privacy and to honor this has set up an SSL certificate on the donovansdish.com domain for safe website transactions and communication with other web servers.
- While we will do everything in our power to ensure your information is safe, if the bad guys decide to hack Donovan’s Dish will not be held responsible for any stolen credit card or account information on this website or through any third-party payment gateway.